Question
Posted by: liz | 2009/10/15

Perspirex

Can someone tell me how much does perspirex cost.
Does this product all so help for smell, and can I still use my speedstick over that.

Liz

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Liz

Because this product should be applied last thing at night, and 'cuz your advised to wash and dry the areas you have treated in the morning (without re-applying Prespirex in the morning) you can use a deodorant during the day.
Note that perspirex is an antiperspirant NOT an deodorant.

6
Posted by: Tanja | 2010/02/24

Where can I purchase this product? My son (8 years) suffers with very sweaty hands and has to constantly wipe on a towel when writing / doing homework, playing sport, tv games etc.

Reply to Tanja
Posted by: Nontando Moeketsi | 2010/02/15

product that help with heavy armpits perspirans

Reply to Nontando Moeketsi
Posted by: phylo | 2010/01/28

i have tried driclor. after a while it has no effect. i have been suffering for a very long time and my only solution now is surgery. whoever has done it, can s\he share. i am really desperate.

Reply to phylo
Posted by: june | 2009/11/20

please advise where i can buy this product

kind regards

Reply to june
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009/10/16

Hi Liz

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Bob | 2009/10/15

Hi Perspirex is about R100.00 (estimate) at Discem and it works quite well. You must just make sure your skin is very try before using it, otherwise it will burn you. You can also try Driclor, but it is more expensive.

Reply to Bob