Posted by: Bennie | 2009-10-02

I have a problem with extreme perspiration and have tried just about every miracle-promising roll on and deodorant as well as showering twice a day etc. however I have had no luck.
By mid morning I have ' sweat rings'  clearly showing on my workshirts and am extremely self-concious of this. Tthere is no body odour as even at their wettest, my armpits still smell of deodorant however as I sit at my desk I can feel the perspiration dripping and in addition to the embarrassment of the sweat rings, they are also damaging/staining my shirts.
I really don' t know what else to try and I sincerely appreciate any advice you could give me.

Thanks very much,

It sounds like you are suffering from Hyperhidrosis. Refer to the following link regarding the causes and treatment thereof: