I am a 24 year old male and " suffer"  from excessive perspiration under my arm pits,ive read articles that say people should lose weight etc. but have seem other fairly over weight people that dont share my problem,Ive tied each and every anti-perspirant on the market but nothing seems to help.
Can you please give me alternative advise on what to do or who to see about this.

Expert ImageArchive

Hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) is the result of an over active sympathetic nervous system (part of the bodies natural stress management system). There are no topical agent (sprays / creams) that seem to really work, however in severe cases there are other options.

I would suggest you consult with a dermatologist as they will be able to advise you appropriately.