Question
Posted by: Anony | 2010-01-07

Personality disorder?

Hi Doc,

I don' t know what is happening anymore but I know that I cant stand it anymore

Me and my fiance got into a fight last night about money, this all happend as soon as he picked me up from work, when we got home I was already in tears and I just went to my room as I am so mad at him that I dont wane see him, he cant remember what we agreed on and he is actually the wrong one in this situation, but I can never say my say and it does not help to get in a argument with him cause he is alway right and i can never finish a sentance as he does not give me a chance to, so now i am sitting in my room crying then he comes in and speaks to me in a rude manner so I did not answer him and he left the room again, fe moments later he comes in again and speaks to me in a very nice tone and said that I have to come and sit in the kiving room with him, so after he asked me 3times I just got up and went. Then he carries on like nothing is wrong, like we did not fight, like he was not rude to me, then he wants to know why i am crying,

He never comes and talk things out he just pretend like nothng happened, this happens all the time and I cant take it anymore

Then he is happy and joking next moment he is angry and not talking a word, one moment we fight the next moment he acts as if nothing is wrong, I cant live like this becuase I never know what he' s mood is going to be like from one minute to the next

please help me, is this some kind of personality disorder? it is ruening our relationship and I am ready to pack up my thing and leave I cant take his anymore

Why is someone such as you describe, your fiancee ? If you cant communicate effectively with each other, or handle disagreements, and so on, why on earth think of getting married ? If you really want to give the relationship a chance, don't proceed further towards marriage before trying some serious couples counselling.

2
Posted by: Angel | 2010-01-08

I have an earache &  my gland is swollen &  painful and I also have a sharp pain on my shoulder. What is wrong and how can this be treated?

Reply to Angel