Question
Posted by: John | 2011/09/03

Personality

Doc my girlfriend of 52 says I have no personality but that she loves me. She drives my Prado and works for me getting a salary of R45 000 monthly. I pay her petrol and servant as well.
Therefore the questions.

You are being exploited by this awful woman. Whatever personality she has is PREDATORY, Stop sponsoring her - if she actually loved you, she would remain loving even with no salary and benefits - its obvious to most people what she actually loves.

5
Posted by: thought | 2011/09/05

l think you have a very generous personality.

Reply to thought
Posted by: Woman | 2011/09/05

You state that yo r partner says that you have no personality. Then you say how much you pay her and how much money you spend on her. You have not really said why she says you have no personality. So at first glance it sure looks like you are being exploited by this woman. At second glance it seems like you are trying to equate the money you spend on her with commitment,love, acceptance, honesty, intimacy and trust. Money can put a plaster on many things, but it doesn''t guarantee happiness.

Maybe you could tell us why she says you have no personality, then we can give you some advice. If you are interested.

Reply to Woman

Posted by: Too much personality | 2011/09/03

I will love you too and am prepared to pay my own petrol and l am younger than 52!

What exactly are you getting out of this relationship apart from insults?

Would you not be better off without her?

Reply to Too much personality
Posted by: Woman | 2011/09/03

With those benifits l would also love u even if you had zero personality!

Seriously though have u not posted before? did u not have an op and she failed to visit you?

l think previously we have advised that you are being used........

Reply to Woman