Question
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/16

personal trainer

I started training on Friday and I find my personal trainer very sexy - I just want to touch her. Help!

As others say - what is it you want help with ? Touching ? Finding a different trainer ? Understanding your sensual interests and sexuality ? ( try a counsellor ) or what ?

6
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/16

thanks a mil guy =O) - i just hope that woman won''t follow me this time around and i can get to sort out my " issues" 

Izolde
xxx

Reply to Izolde

CS, I suggest you read her postings on the sexology forum before you answer her question. Am also sure that admin. trimmed it quite a bit. Forum members, also take note. This poster might be having a psychotic episode.

Posted by: Guy | 2010/08/16

Never a dull day on this forum with lovely Izolde.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Maria | 2010/08/16

If this is distracting you from exercising effectively then find a new trainer. But if it motivates you then stick with this one!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Maria | 2010/08/16

Help with what exactly?  -) Are you in a relationship? Is she in a relationship? Are you worried about cheating, about homosexuality (I assume you''re both female), about inappropriate behaviour?

Reply to Maria