Question
Posted by: Girly | 2009/02/11

personal trainer

ok, maybe i' m a pervert but let me explain. A couple of days ago i was doing rather intense exercises with my personal trainer - in the process i hurt my back - fortunately he was able to pick up that i was in pain - i thought it was part of the exercise! then he performed some stretching exercises with me, and i was laying on my back and he was pressing my legs and back!!!! For some strange reason i kept my eyes closed - and there i went day dreaming about him! i know it' s crazy - but it happened - it felt like he could handle me!!

and your question is?????

3
Posted by: Pieter | 2009/02/11

Jaa, i do understand and one thing for sure it wont come out of your mind, its like a fantasy, thats what normaly happens.

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: girly | 2009/02/11

about the possibility of him being on top of me and doing me very well

Reply to girly
Posted by: Pieter | 2009/02/11

Day dreaming about what ????

Reply to Pieter