Question
Posted by: Zappo | 2008/05/29

Personal question?

A personal question, not sure it'll be allowed but heck I need to ask someone so here goes: I'm a gay guy, 24 etc etc and kinda dating guys etc etc and over the last 6 months or so something funny is going on, my nipples <blush> are becoming more and more sensitive etc etc which I always thought was a girls-only thing, do any other gay guys have this happening to them? Is it something to do with our being gay?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hello Zappo and welcome to the forum.

Not all women's nipples are sexually sensitive, and many men - both straight and gay - have highly sensitive nipples. This has nothing to do with your being gay and is totally normal. Count yourself lucky - you have yet another aspect of your body from which to derive pleasure and many men who have no erotic sensations in their nipples wish that they did. Indulge and enjoy!

And Rusta - you're an irritating idiot so how about you piss off somewhere else?

8
Posted by: Rusta | 2008/05/30

POST DELETED BY FORUM EXPERT

Reply to Rusta
Posted by: Rusta | 2008/05/30

<<<<<< POST DELETED>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reply to Rusta
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/05/30

Please someone get rid of this excretment that calls him/herself rusta...

Reply to Apache_boy
Posted by: st-ryker | 2008/05/30

much lkike it continuously runs out of your mouth Rusta?

Reply to st-ryker
Posted by: Rusta | 2008/05/30

CONTENT DELETED BY FORUM EXPERT

Reply to Rusta
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/05/30

I don't think it is a medical thing. Male and female nipples are sensitive, and are definite sexual hot-spots. It might just be that you are now more aware of the sensation. I also think it differs from person to person. Personally, I am not always into nipple play. Sometimes it is just too sensitive. But it depends on my mood as well. Other times I really enjoy it.

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Common Queen | 2008/05/30

Dear JACK - I beg your pardon? Did I hear you correctly? Are you saying gay people have hormonal problems? NO way mister this is NOT true, its like trying to say we have a brain problem or a certain medical condition that makes us gay. Let me assure you mister that my hormones are just fine thank you very much and given half the chance I'd prove it to you.

And why are you shouting here in CAPS?

Reply to Common Queen
Posted by: JACK | 2008/05/29

HORMONES?

Reply to JACK