Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011-04-20

Personal Growth

Hi Cybie

My great aunt seems to be peaceful. We are still awaiting the results of her tests back. I have will respect the fact that if she leaves now its her time and she lived a full and happy life. I just want it to be peaceful for her without any pain or suffering.

Instead of feeling that I am losing her I am going to hold on to the fact that who and what I am is what she told me to be.

Having dealt with pain and emotions in such a distractive way in the passed the thought were insane last night. Dealing with it by not eating, alcohol or stuff to numb the pain.

It was just thoughts and I will not let those illusions fool me again. I would feel the pain I will feel the loss and deal with it cause if anything My great aunt told me is to respect myself and that I can be strong.

It is hard to concentrate till I know for sure what is going on.

Pain builds character

And she will continue to live in your memories ( so long as you remain sobre and well enough to remember her ! ). Pain numbed is simply pain postponed, and that's never a great strategy.

1