Question
Posted by: Headachey | 2009/02/18

Persistent headaches during my period.

Hello, I wonder if you can help me?
For the last two months I' ve had persistent dull headaches for 4 of the 5 days of my period. It feels like an eye and neck headache, and it' s not bad enough to stop me in my tracks, but it is persistent and throbbing.
What am I doing wrong? I drink a lot of water, eat well, exercise and am generally very healthy. I' ve been on Yasmin for the last 2 years and never had any problems. Do you have any suggestions how to avoid this without having to take painkillers every day?
Thanks!

Hormonal headaches do occur. You are doing all the right things.