Posted by: Bigeasy | 2009-06-03

Persistent genital pain &  consequential ED

I posted my problem some months back and i could not find much help here. I consulted a highly rated Urologist in Cape Town this week and he (like the previous Urologist) suggested that I suffer from Chroni Pelvic Pain. Internet search tells me that this is another term for non-bacterial prostatitis. He said he will refer me to Physiotherapist and in a mean time he says i should do Kegel excercises. It is really bad going through all this pain and not having erection and spending all the money on Drs (R530 Yesterday just for Kegel excercises). I would like to know from the experts how effectively treateble is this condition and who in Gauteng is good at treating this. I m really desperate to get rid of this condition and get on with my life.

please phone our helpline at 0860 100 262 for the name and contact details of a doctor that can treat your condition in Gauteng.