Question
Posted by: shooter | 2010/08/24

persistent gastritis

on 14 08 2010 i went to the ER with severe nausea, vomiting, stomach cramp and diarrhea. 3 hours after returning from the ER, i vomited up the medication and light food i had eaten.
the medication supplied, including antibiotics are finished but i still go between 6 and 12 times a day  have continuous cramp, worse after eating or drinking. I am off coffee and tea and gassy drinks. i am always nauseous, even after anti-nausea meds i still felt like i was gonna chuck.

what would my next step be?

Hallo Shooter
I suggest taking a stool sample to your doctor in a clean sterilized old pill container to send to the lab for microscopy and culture (MCS). (wash with soap and sterilize with boiling water) 1 teaspoonful is enough and the easiest is to use a potty and a throw away plastic spoon to gather the sample. You may have a parasite infection that would need specific treatment like Flagyl. a MCS test gives microscopy results in 24 hours and culture results in 72 hours.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/24

Hallo Shooter