Question
Posted by: stompie | 2009-01-21

Persistant stomach cramps

Hi Doc. I have been experiencing stomach craps in the morning when waking and also about 30minutes after I have eaten something. This has been going on for 3 months now. Bowel movementrs are regular with no diareah or constipation. How can I remedy this? Thank you.
Stompie

Hallo Stompie
You may have a bit of gastritis (stomach lining inflammation) or an early peptic ulcer. Ideally your GP should have a look to see if you need a prescription for something like Nexiam for a few weeks. 10 ml Mucaine as needed should help for the pain in the mean time