Posted by: Landie | 2009-03-27

Persistant pain at left side of my back

I have a persistent pain at the top left side of my back (+- 1year), going downwards. I am getting very tired and my heartrate increase tremendasly when walking/exercising and then turn back to normal when resting. I also developed recently an allergy to tartrazine and sodium nitrate. Done a lot of tests but the pain is still there eg., H.pylori - [6.5], got trtment, do have herpius hernia, x-rays and sonars of the area shows nothing. What is the cause of the pain?
How does the acid, allergy, herpes hernia and the pain relate to each other?
Please help.

The pain in your back can be a referred pain from the chronic irritation of the stomach lining, due to the H pylori infection and hiatus hernia. I am unsure if the allergy has anything to do with your problems.

Kind regards

Posted by: Lena | 2009-03-28

Have you had kidney function tests done yet? I think you should ask your doctor to refer you to a Specialist Physician.

Reply to Lena