Question
Posted by: Jess | 2011-05-05

Perrinea Tearing

After my hysterectomy (uteris removed only) I started tearing at the entrance of my vagina (perrina area) during intercourse. It took 8 moths to recover fully. Doctors could not tell me why this happened. Now 4 years later it has happened again. Nothing has changed wrt to the soap I use etc. What could be the cause of this? Could it be a symptom of menopause? I am 42.

If you have vaginal dryness, this could be the cause. It could be due to insufficient lubrication and more foreplay and KY jelly may help.

Best w3ishes

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-08

Best w3ishes