Question
Posted by: Annie Mashaba | 2009-08-13

Peroid pains

I have been having menstrual problems since I my first menstrual I have wanted to different doctors but, I still have period pain and irregular menstrual cycle. And now I have been try to have a baby for the past 4years but no help and when I fell pregnant I have a miscarriage, is my body find or is there anything wrong with my body, because the doctor do not tell me anything the just give me pills and I want to limit drinking pills. You are my last hope to the solution to this problem. Thank you for your time

Dear Annie Mashaba

Provided that your tubes are fine i.e. if there are no blockage in your tubes and that you womb is otherwise normal it is fairly easy to help you to ovulate and conceive using different kinds of injections or tablets. Also it is important that your partner sperm is analysed and that there is no abnormalities or infections in the sperm.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim