Question
Posted by: Embarrassment | 2011/02/10

Permanent Mouth Ulcers

i have these cold sore like, mouth ulcers in both corners of my mouth. I have tried various creams but nothing seems to help. I have been struggling for years now, it is really affecting my self confidence, please help me.

Hallo Embarrassment
Try using a vit B supplement daily, and Bactroban ointment on the cracks for a week to 10 days. If you have any problems with dentures or a problem with the alignment of your teeth please see a dentist as this could be a cause of recurring mouth cracks.

2
Posted by: embarrassment | 2011/02/11

perhaps it is dental related. I do have a rotten tooth that is an abssus, i reali need to have it removed but i am so dreadn that dentist.

Reply to embarrassment
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/10

Hallo Embarrassment