Question
Posted by: RITA | 2010-01-12

PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL- WHERE CAN I GO ?

IM A 35YEAR OLD FEMALE.

IS PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL POSSIBLE AND CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST CONTACT NUMBERS

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Rita, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response.

Permanent hair reduction is definitely possible today especially with all the technology at our disposal. Please let me know in which city you live in so that I can try and direct you to a hair removal center.

2
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-01-20

Reply to anti-ageing expert
Posted by: Mary | 2010-01-18

Most Laser Clinics do hair removal. I did my underarms, and it works like a charm. Check the Yellow Pages for contact numbers.

Reply to Mary