Our expert says:
You are most likely suffering from some sort of allergic reaction, which indicates an over reaction by your nose to environmental factors or foodstuffs. If this is the case, no medication can cure this, it can only be managed with permanent medication.
In order to make a diagnosis, you will need an examination by an ENT. This could also be due to the enlargement of certain structures in the nose, that would require surgical intervention if indicated. This will not cure allergies if that is present, but it will be easier to control your symptoms.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.