Question
Posted by: Desperate! | 2009-01-29

perm offer been forgotten.

I was verbally offered a perm position, they said they would come to me with a written offer. That was in August last year, I was since then notified, that they will " not be hiring non-essencial staff due to the financial crisis" . Where does that leave me? I dont have anything on paper except for one mail with the heading K.....' s perm placement dated November when I was sending them my payslip and the invoice from the agency to show how much they are paying the agency! They sent the request for that info with that heading. Other than that, it has fallen on deaf ears. Please, i am desperate (because they have not given an increase since i started here in April 2007). Thank you for your advice.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: PERM OFFER BEEN FORGOTTEN

If this offer cannot be proved and wasn't written then there is no value in persuing a case on it.

1
Posted by: Desperate | 2009-01-30

I have gone throught mails where i asked the regional manager of our area, my direct boss, twice about the perm offer and when it would be finalised, he never responded to either of them! I have requested mails from the agency but i am not sure with their privacy policy if i will get them... but i have confirmed, they have mails regarding the perm placement.

Reply to Desperate