Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/02/12

Perjury

I have evidence that my ex lied under oath right regards to her expenses (receipt and affidavits) and income (her bank statement) on a rule 43 application.

Aslo A lot of people said that we can request from SARS to issue a document with my exes actual income which is declared by her company (IRP5 or something). How is this done?

How do I lay a charge of perjury. Eventhough the court order a lot less than what I originally agreed to pay, the rule 43 which was based on her lies costed me a fortune to defend.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Perjury is committed by a person who wilfully and upon oath or in a form allowed by law to be substituted for an oath, makes, in the course of a judicial proceedings before an authority of competent jurisdiction, a statement of fact which he knows to be false or does not know or believe to be true. The Criminal Procedure Act, 1955 (Act 56 of 1955) provides explicitly that an accused may on conviction be punished with the penalties prescribed by law for the crime.

One can lay a charge of perjury at a police station.

3
Posted by: G-Dad | 2010/02/15

Yes our police is useless when men fight for their rights, do not even waste your time, I have a protection order with a warrant of arrest, they simply told me that they will not arrest her, spoke to the station commander, he did not know what t o tell me and nothing happened, the station commander told me that if a woman has such an order then they will not think twice to arrest the man and keep him in jail for the weekend, woman apparently is not a danger to men and is there no reason why they should spend time in jail.

You can make waves by contacting the area commander, take the names of the police men that refused to help you, but your case will never go to court.

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/02/15

Took all the paperwork to the police and they refused to assist and suggested that I go to the court.

Even though the receipts, bank statements and affidavits shows clearly that she lied, they say it is just petty offence.

Posted by: Family law expert | 2010/02/13

Reply to Family law expert