Question
Posted by: Capital | 2010/11/23

Peristalsis :Att Sexologist

Dear Doc.
I was wondering if is there any peristalsis movement in woman''s womb during sexual intercaurse. Does the womb sucks the cumm..??

There was this kind of a feeling that I will take too long to ejaculate when I put the condom on - when without a condom the ejaculation will be a bit earlier!!

Yes Doc let me hear from you soonest :-)

No, I have not heard of peristalsis occurring in the woman's womb during sex. The female orgasm is theorised to be functional in that the contractions 'suck up' the semen into the deeper part of the vagina to encourage conception - however there is no scientific evidence backing this theory up.

Yes, condoms may decrease sensitivity of the penis which may cause a longer time to ejaculation.

4
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/11/23

Okay, it seems as if there are two seperate questions here.
Regarding the " peristaltic movements"  - this is normal and it is the vagina that is aroused that causes this sensation that it is sucking. It is not the womb.

As for condoms - this is true, the use of condoms prolong ejaculation as it reduces the sensation to a degree. This is however never a good idea to not use condoms for this reason if you are not in a stable relationship. Safety first!

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Capital | 2010/11/23

This question was n''t meant for young dudes lacking information when it comes to what is going on with some of your body organs during sex.

This is directed to Sexologist

Reply to Capital

Oh no schools out

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/23

Reply to Sexologist