Question
Posted by: HEATHER BAIN | 2011-04-15

PERIPHERAL-VASCULAR DISEASE MEDICATION

Eighty eight female , 50 kgs peripheral vascular disease....I have never smoked and I drink perhaps a whisky or two glasses of red wine a day.
I have been prescribed one tablet Clopiddogrel a day which appeared to be fine until I was told to, at the same time each day, inject myself with Clexane 40 mg. This has been giving me problems ,especially at night, when I wake up in a distressed state of mind This happened previously when I was told at the same time to take a tablet of Ecotrinas. I also take Exforge Imdur and Tramacet for pain when necessary. Thanks

Heather Bain

Please be so kind as to explain to me what exactly you need assistance with. On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.