Question
Posted by: Judy | 2011/05/16

Periods/Contraceptiom

I am on Oralcon for a year now, after removing my loop. I am not bleeding as I used to, some months don''t even bleed at all, and others brown discharge only. Papsmear says I ok... but I cna''t understand why this is so. Please help

The Pill does make periods lighter. In some women much lighter.

4
Posted by: Yessica | 2011/05/22

The thick dark brown discharge is what really bothers me. I mean its really thick &  dark. It can last up to 3 days &  It irritates my skin because it does''nt get absorbed by the pad easily.

Reply to Yessica

Posted by: Yessica | 2011/05/18

Im on yasmin contraceptive on the white pills only after 3days comes very thick dark brown to red discharge. Then bleed lightly for 2 day then stop. Is that normal??

Reply to Yessica
Posted by: D Le Roux | 2011/05/17

Please advise if it is normal to bleed through your urethra when having a period. Since I had my kids I have noticed that even with a tampon inserted, a small amount of blood may pass through when urinating. Is this normal?

Reply to D Le Roux