Question
Posted by: Confused | 2010/12/17

Periods while on the 3 month injection??? SO CONFUSED

I went onto the 3 month petogen injection about two months ago. I was told that i would not get my periods at all and i was ecstatic about that as i suffer from severe period pains. Well, i just started bleeding two days ago and at first it was a very dark brown smelly type of blood coming out and now i have like my normal periods again. Is this normal as i would do anything (besides fall pregnant of cause) to not get my periods anymore. Is this injection not supposed stop my periods or what? please help me!!!!!!!!

The injectable stops periods in 80% of women. The rest still have periods.

1