Question
Posted by: Lebza | 2010/05/24

periods while on injection

I would like to find out if is it normal to see light periods and have period pains while on nuristerate injection for two years and its for the first time i see them.

Yes it can happen. You should, of course have regular gynae check-ups to be sure that there are no other problems.

3
Posted by: Seeking | 2010/06/18

Can anyone recommend a good ob/gyn in the bedfordview area. I would prefer one that doesn''t do a scan at every vist.

Reply to Seeking
Posted by: Dee | 2010/05/26

Same problem is happening to me and I m planning to change to something else. I don''t know what could cause this and is not normal according to a pharmacist that I consulted about the pain and he couldn''t give me anything for pains but advised me see a doctor.

Reply to Dee