Question
Posted by: Lin | 2009-09-14

periods too close to eachother

I am 29 and have had endemetriosis and cysts before.
I had my period the week of 17 or 24 August for a week and a half. Had PMS for 2 weeks prior to that. started with period again on 7/9, still going strong. bleeding subsided, but started heavily again last night. extreme pain and nausea present. breast very sore for more than a month now and intercourse is extremely painful. could not have been pregnant. do not have money to go see a gynae, what could be wrong?

It could be the endometriosis causing this. Cysts can also cause pain and an irregular cycle. You will have to see a doctor to sort things out.