Question
Posted by: Lin | 2009/09/14

periods too close to eachother

I am 29 and have had endemetriosis and cysts before.
I had my period the week of 17 or 24 August for a week and a half. Had PMS for 2 weeks prior to that. started with period again on 7/9, still going strong. bleeding subsided, but started heavily again last night. extreme pain and nausea present. breast very sore for more than a month now and intercourse is extremely painful. could not have been pregnant. do not have money to go see a gynae, what could be wrong?

See above

2
Posted by: Lin | 2009/09/14

also wanted to add that I' m aneamic. Have a constant headache and I feel dizzy all the time. Losing all this blood might be contributing ?

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Lin | 2009/09/14

Reply to Lin