Posted by: gundu | 2012-06-20

periods stopped after ectopic pregnacy

I have been trying to fall pregnant for three years now after i haved an ectopic and lost a a left tube , and for three years i have not had periods but when i went to my gyne he said iam ovulating but not sure why im not getting my periods , and he did an op laproscopy (i think) to check if the right tube is working and all is in order . no question is i honestly dont knw exactly when im ovulationg so i can try then to fall pregnent .

im reali worried no as im 29 will soon reach 35 and it going to be difficult

Dear Gundu
The fact that you do not menstruate despite the so called ovulation begs a serious question about your utters and I would strongly suggest you see a fertility specialist to have this assessed. The possibilities of a hormonal imbalance or a local problem inside the uterus must be ruled out. The possibility of ASHERMANS syndrome should be seriously considered.