Question
Posted by: ella | 2011/01/22

periods started again after 4 days of ending

hi, im 26yrs old mother of a 2yr old boy,i got my periods on 7th jan.it ended on 13th jan with normal flow and then on the 19th jan it started again but in the form of very little spottings of dark red to blackish red color and is not ending im quite worried as its been 4 days and is not ending till now.. what could be the reason for this?!..also im worried i had a caesarean 2yrs back ..hope its not related to some internal bleeding from my internal stitches.. i dnt feel any pain though...pls guide me..as to what should be done...

rgds
ella

Your caesarean from 2 years ago would have healed long ago. The bleeding could be hormonal or could be a problem with the uterus or cervix. You will need to see a doctor to sort it out.

1