Question
Posted by: blood river | 2008/06/24

periods not stopping after contraceptive

i have been recently put on the 3month injection and i have since been on periods. from the 29th May till today!(i got injected on the 30th of May) the only difference now is that my periods are no longer heavy like before but i do now and again get small blood discharges, only the other day i got clots. what follows after the blood is a brown discharge that always suggest the periods are finishing whereas they are not!! i am tired of being on periods!!my doctor is telling me this is "usual", but i am starting to doubt her judgment.

please help!

It is unfortunately one of the side effects of the injections. It should settle down

1
Posted by: sam | 2009/01/11

I got the 3 mnth injection about two weaks ago and my period had not stop since.Must i go see a doc. or what am i supose to do because i am getting waried now!

Reply to sam