Question
Posted by: FSSG | 2009-09-30

Periods Late

I was on fertiboost to help me ovulate. I fell pregnant after being on it for 2 months. I then had a 28 day cycle. 3 months down the line i had a miscarriage, then after the miscarriage my cycle went to 30 days. 2 months later i started fertiboost again, my cycle stayed on 30/31 days i then stopped taking fertiboost to start a diet plan, then my periods cycle was one week later, my period cycle for th last 3 months was11 July, 26 July, then 25 August. It is the end of September, and no periods. I did a pregnancy test on Monday 28/09, but showed negative, but i did it during the day not first morning. I never skipped a month with my periods yet, please advise

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly at the moment. I would suggest that you see a gynaec ologist to assess the reason for this.