Question
Posted by: Moey | 2010/08/08

Periods gone mad

Hi doc, I hope you''re well :-)

About a week and a half ago I got off my period (which lasts about 3 days), but a few days ago i started getting PMS symptoms again- Very sore swollen breasts, mood swings and tiredness. My cycle has ALWAYS been regular, since i first started my period till now (I started when I was about 13, I''m 23 now).

I always get my symptoms a few day BEFORE my period, I''ve never gotten them AFTER. My boobs have gotten a bit better, but I seem to be getting more tired, and I''ve got a slight headache as well (which I never get). What I want to know is, are these symptoms going to last till my next periods. In other words, am I going to PMS for the next two weeks? :-(

Tiredness and headaches are very non-specific and could be due to anything from stress to flu, so I'm not sure that your symptoms are PMS.

1