Question
Posted by: Guji | 2011/11/01

Periods for the second time

Goodday Doc 
At the beggining of September on the 6th my periods started and I went to our medical center here at work to start using contraceptives because my periods have been irregular and the nurse gave me nodette tablets.Then in October 6th my periods started again &  I assumed that they were starting to b normal again. 4 days after my periods finished I had periods again for 3 days and was not sure if they were periods or not. Can you please explain what this was exactly.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist. Bleeding between periods may indicate a problem with the cervix or uterus.

2
Posted by: Guji | 2011/11/05

Thanks Doc I''ll go to another gynae because I went to see my gynae and he said there''s nothing wrong but Im not convinced with his response.

Reply to Guji