Question
Posted by: love | 2009-05-22

periods early, or is it implantation bleeding

My so called periods came a week early, about 8 days, I ovulated between the 13 and 15, im TTC, my nipples have been very painful for the past few days, this morning my period came with no signal at all, and ussually I have terrible period pains before my periods, this time they just appeared, its too much to be implantation bleeding yet too little for my normal 1st day, could I b pregnant, and really how much of blod should b there during implantation bleeding, and y r my period coming a week earlier?

It seems more likely that you just had an early period. Sometimes this happens because of stress, changes in diet, etc.Implantation bleeding is usually much less than a period and lasts a shorter time.