Posted by: Guji | 2009-02-17

Periods - Doc Refer to Posting 1653

Hi Doc, I'  ve been trying to conceive for the last year now &  nothing has happened &  I'  ve done an HSG &  a Lapscope afterwards &  the results were OK and my gynae said I can start with the process of conceiving but nothing has happened to date. And one more thing my my last menstrual cycle was the the 28th January and I'  m on my periods again from the 14th Feb to date. Is this normal.

First Note
In January I had my periods from the 2nd - 5th jan and had them the second time around from the 27th - 31st January. This is the first time I had periods twice in one month and the other thing is that I'  ve been trying to have a baby but I'  m struggling. Some1 told me that I'  m too fertile thats why I had my periods twice a month.

Your cycle seems a bit irregular. This may mean that you are not ovulating. Ask your doctor to check this.

Posted by: Guji | 2009-02-19

Thanks doc I' ll.

Reply to Guji