Question
Posted by: Beverly | 2011-07-22

Periods are all wrong

Good day, I have been keeping track of my periods for the past 3 months. I was going for Three days in a 25 day cycle. the problem is This month I was suppose to go again for 3 days but now its the fourth day and its heavy. Could sumthing be wrong? there is no funny smell or pain with it except the normal period pain. Im also trying to fall pregnant and now Ive lost my whole ovulation calculations. Ive tried to get help to the cyber Gyne but no got no ansa.

Beverly

I do not think that there is anything wrong with your cycle. Unfortunately, the perfect menstrual cycle is not written in stone. If you are trying to fall pregnant, I do suggest that you consult a gynaecologist for a full examination and possible blood tests to establish if there is anything wrong. Certain factors, like diabetes and hypothyroidism can effect your period and you should be tested for these.

Good luck on the pregnancy.