Question
Posted by: SWEETY | 2008/08/28

PERIODS - ANEAMIA

I am aneamic and duding my periods I have thick or big blood cloths, this is worrying me please guys is there something I can do. Help!!

You can take iron tablets for the anaemia but you really need a doctor to sort our the heavy periods which are causing this.

1
Posted by: Lady K | 2009/01/08

I' ve had aneamia and low blood pressure for a number of years now. My doctor told me it was because I am toll but very slim and I should gain some weight to help up my blood pressure. I have gain a dress size and suddently the low blood pressure problem is here again!

I am dizzy, don' t remember alot of things and my head feels like I am dilusional or something.

Please advice, I eat little more often, I drink water and I use salt in my food. What is wrong with me?

Reply to Lady K