Question
Posted by: Patricia | 2010/06/24

Periods and pills

I am 23years old and a mother of 2 girls. Well with my first one i didn''t have a problem but with my second everythings seems to be going wrong. I gave birth birth to her via c-section and i breast fed for 5months, well she is a sweet child. Last year October i went for a depo in the public clinic that took about 3months then December i started the pill ysham if i am not wrong with the spelling. Then February i stopped taking them. Ever since i left the pills. I have being on my periods and blood discharge. I don''t know what is happening. So last month i went back to my pills again hoping i will be normal, but again the periods havn''t yet stopped.

What must i do, i can''t afford to stay wet all the time. Please help me. Please someone get back to me.

You should see a gynaecologist for a full assessment. This is not normal.

1