Posted by: NUZ | 2009-10-07

periods and bladder infection

Hi doc, please help me understand my periods were about 2 weeks late in Sept, it came on the 16th only for 3 days instead of 5 days and then after 13 days (Friday) I started seeing a discharge with blood it became periods with pains from Sunday. I went to see the dr that same Friday who said I have a bladder infection and gave me antibiotics and he said there is nothing wrong with my womb but my bladder. What could be the problem with my periods then? My cycle is about 26/27 days and I' ve been getting pains on the sides of my lower abdomen.
Thanx in advance.

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist. You could have a womb infection or a hormone imbalance or some other problem with the womb.