Periods after roaccutane and minerva

Hi, i was being treated for my skin with minerva (18months) and roaccutane (8months). I stopped using the minerva in february and still had a few doses of roaccutane left until april. After I stopped the minerva I had 1 menstrual cycle 45 days later while i was still on the roaccutane but since i ended the roaacutane treatment aswell on 20 april i have not recieved a cycle as of yet.

On the 25 of april I had a little pinkish coloured discharge but not enough to use neither pads nor tampons. We did phone a gynea and she said it could take a year for my hormones to stabalise again. I also went to a gp who had never heard of this case and told me to give it another 2 months after which we will take other steps if nothing had happened yet.

Is this normal or should I be worried?

Your hormones should have stabilised within 3 months of stopping the pill. The combination of acne and no periods suggests possible PCOS. You should see a gynaecologist for a full assessment.