Question
Posted by: sarah | 2009/11/16

periods 3 times a month

i was wondering what can possibly be the problem with me if im getting my monthly like three times a month? sometimes i bleed so much i can barely walk? is therre something that is lacking in my body? am i have hormonal problemS? i also get hot flushes, i get very tired quickly, i also cant sleep at night?????
what could be the problem as i am only 21 and havent had any kids yet!!!!!!!!!

It could be a hormonal problem, or a problem with the uterus or cervix. You should see a gynaecologist.

2

Posted by: sans | 2009/11/16

Hi Sarah
I know what you' re talking about. I had the same problem for about 3 years. I went to a number of Gyneas and was misdiagnosed a number of times. I recently found out that I was suffering from Endmetriosis, they Ob/Gyn that diagnosed me suggested that I have a Laparoscopy done and she inserted a Mirena Device to help with the hormonal inbalances. I' ve been feeling reletively ok since the procedure and there' s no unexplained bleeding. I suggest you talk to your Ob/Gyn about this so you can be diagnosed and helped ASAP.
Good Luck!

Reply to sans