Question

Periods

I am 44, doctor took bloods and says I am menopausal. I had my period at the beginning of the month and now it has started again and it is heavy. Is this normal? I am currently on antibiotics for ear infection and sinus. Would the anitbiotics affect this or the myprodol?

An abnormal, irregular cycle, is a sign of menopause. I sincerely doubt that the antibiotics or the Myprodols are the cause for your heavy menstruation. A product containing aspirin will have an effect on your menstruation and will cause a heavy menstrual flow.