Question
Posted by: Hestia | 2012-06-29

periods

Good day.
I stopped taking the pill on 29 May as we wanted to try to conceive. My last period was 27 till 31 May. I am on 28 days cycle. I am extremely nausios. I still did not have my periods. on 20 June I had period pain however it never started. Is it possible that I can be pregnant already? Or is it only hormonal due to the pill I stopped using.
thank you for your time

Hestia

Yes, it is possible. Consult your doctor for a blood test.

1
Posted by: Anil | 2012-07-21

This review is from: Community/Public Health Nursing Practice: Health for Families and Populations (Paperback) This book is hlghiy contradictory and badly written. The book has 24 different authors (even though it says only two on the cover), usually one for each chapter, and I don''t believe the chapters were reviewed for consistency and possible discrepancies before the chapters were thrown together. I had to have this book for nursing school and this book did not help me at all. A waste of money- all it''s really good for is toilet paper when you''re out

Reply to Anil