Question
Posted by: ANONIMOUS | 2012/06/12

PERIODS

HI DOC
IS IT SAFE TO HAVE SEX WHILE ON PERIODS. I KNOW ITS SOUNDS DIRTY BUT I AM ALWAYS ON MY PERIODS WHEN I HAVE TO VISIT MY BOYFRIEND
THANK FOR LISTENING

Sex during periods is a personal choice. If you or your partner do not have objections, it can not harm you. Perhaps it can help if you go on the contraceptive pill which will make your period predictable and helps you to schedule your contact session during a time that you feel more at ease to have sex. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: gigels | 2012/07/09

Kalender koors haha

Reply to gigels
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/06/14

There''s absolutely nothing wrong with it - obviously it can be a bit messy and I wouldn''t recommend oral sex from his side - GROSS - but besides that - many Woman find that their Sexdrive shoots through the roof when their periods start - believe it or not. It cannot do any harm if you aren''t suffering from the usual moodiness or stomach cramps - One final thing - it would be a good idea to have a good bath before having Sex while on your Periods. This just makes things a little cleaner, easier and in certain cases will probably prevent a mess altogether.
Good Luck!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Brad | 2012/06/14

SHAME...STRUGGLING I SEE....

EINA ... DAAI TYD VAN DIE MAAND...

Reply to Brad
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/12

Reply to sexologist