Question
Posted by: lynne | 2012/05/01

periods

hi Doc
i just wanted to find out about my periods, i am 44ys old.
i have been for blood tests last month and all clear and in line.
i have been under an incredible amount of stress, getting divoreced and trying to run a business and left to all responsabilities for my child.
i have been bleeding like a perid for over a month now and not sure if this could be a result of the stress as nothing has come up in the bloods? the bleeding also has looks like clots every now and again.
please advise

I don't know what blood tests you had, but you should also have a full gynaecological examination to check that there is no problem with the uterus or cervix.

2
Posted by: Nitesh | 2012/05/26

I absolutely LOVE the Orange Tree shop on Wanstead High Street. Anytime I have a gift to buy for a frneid or a female member of the family I always head straight to this store where I am almost always guaranteed to find a nice unique gift. The selection is very varied, the prices reasonable and they have a great range of Cath Kidston products.

Reply to Nitesh