Posted by: DeeDee | 2012-03-22

HI Doc

When wanting to concieve back in 2008 I left the pill after being on it for 5 years. after leaving the pill my periods just did not come for a year. The gynae did test and said that nothing is wrong and that maybe my system is still used to being on the pill that is why my system cannot ovulate by itself. Because I wanted to get pregnant he prescribed the meds to make me bleed and then Clomid. I was successful after the 1st cycle. My baby is now 2 years old andI would like to concieve again, but I''m again facing the problem of not getting a period at all. My question is will I ever be able to concieve naturally, or should I go through the whole process again of using Clomid again?

Your problems are due to a hormonal imbalance, which is very difficult to correct and treat. I therefore, suggest that you reconsult your gynaecologist.

Posted by: Khethiwe | 2012-03-23

Hi doc,i''ve got iproblem for not falng pregnant idnt knw why,and sumtymz my periods cumz 1day nxt dai it disapear

Reply to Khethiwe