Question
Posted by: Doll | 2011/09/05

PERIODS !!!

Hi there,

I had my periods induced end June, i then had my periods mid July....

I had mild cramps a week after the actual period, but the doc advised i was normal since we had induced the periods.

My cycle is normaly a 28 day cycle, i have missed my periods for August..

Should i be concerned or is this normal after inducing periods??

Note : I induced perdiods because i had not been getting them after a went off a contraceptive...

PLEASE HELP> > MAYBE THIS DOCTORS IS WRONG I SHOULD BE WORRIED !!!

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly and therefore had to have your periods induced. This has now recurred (the not ovulating) and hence you have missed a period. You should see a gynaecologist to assess the reason for the lack of ovulation.

1