Question
Posted by: Bug | 2011/03/11

Periods

hi, Iam a 32 year old woman, i have no problem with my period until Dec 2010, i did not get my period, so in Jan i visited my gp &  she did a blood test &  everything was clear, On the 25/01/2011 I got my period &  it ended on the 28/01/2011. In Feb i did not get my period as i predicted, but now for abt a week &  a half i have been discharging a very dark substance, it is not heavy like a period, but i have the cramps &  mood swings. Iam not sure what is wrong. Can you maybe give me some insight pls, thank you.

The dark substance is probably your period. From what you have said, it must have started round about March 4th. I would suggest that you keep a record of your cycles to see what the length is. I presume that your doctor examined you to exclude any problems with the uterus or cervix.

1