Question
Posted by: nicky | 2009/11/19

periods

im a week overdue for my periods and the last time i had intercourse with a guy was about a month ago but i took an overnight pill the next day and he used condoms, ive taken 2 pregnancy tests and theyve proved negative... could it be stress related that im overdue, im really worried, im goin into the 5th week now, and ive always been regular, i stopped the pill after about 17 years this year in june, then i started again thinking it was gona work with this guy but he was messing me around so i stopped again... can the overnight pill cause an irregular period for the 1st time that ive taken it?

i hope so, as im really worried??

thanks for your time cyperdoc...

Hallo Nicky
Yes the emergency contraceptive can cause irregular menstruation. If your Pregnancy tests were negative I don't think you have to worry. (Especially if he also used a condom)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/19

Hallo Nicky

Reply to cyberdoc